Automaticaly compose number, after visited a CiscoIPPhoneDirectory

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by hesky@hotmail.com, Sep 22, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi,
    I have a problem with a developpement for my cisco ip phone.

    I generate a xml script with CiscoIPPhoneDirectory object.

    Ex:
    <CiscoIPPhoneDirectory>
    <Title>AGENCE</Title>
    <Prompt>Sélectionner le poste à appeler</Prompt>
    <DirectoryEntry>
    <Name>YVES</Name>
    <Telephone>01.22.33.44.55</Telephone>
    </DirectoryEntry>
    <DirectoryEntry>
    <Name>DOMINIQUE</Name>
    <Telephone>01.22.33.44.56</Telephone>
    </DirectoryEntry>
    </CiscoIPPhoneDirectory>

    User can go to this page by a service.
    Now the user close this page and go back index screen (by the exit
    softkey or service key).
    But now, if the user hangup the phone, and the last number of the
    preview list is automaticaly composed (and this number was never
    called).

    I think the number was in "cache", but how i can delete this "cache".

    Thanks to help me.

    Aurelien
    (remove _NOSPAM_ )
    , Sep 22, 2006