    "connect when this network is in range" box is checked for that particular
    connection.

    Can anyone help out? Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?d2lyZWxlc3Nu?=, Nov 26, 2004

  2. It might be because you have other networks in your preferred list that are
    higher up in the list so that you would connect to those when they are in
    range.
    You can go to the Advanced tab of the network connection properties and
    either delete other network in the preferred list or move your network to
    the top.

    Yi Chen

    Yi Chen [MSFT], Dec 1, 2004