Automatic voice codecs quality checker - partners search

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by vallu, Jan 9, 2009.

  1. vallu

    vallu Guest

    Hello,

    We are searching for partners to promote and distribute our product
    that
    allows comparing vocoders' quality automatically.

    We believe that our solution gives added value to other products as it
    is not the so-called QoE and does not rely on real-time user input,
    and it is not based on MOS neither operational parameters.

    Our product is different and covers a specific area, BEFORE any
    product is integrated and BEFORE ones gets to the user experience.

    On our web site one can find detailed information and test results for
    this utility ( http://www.sevana.fi/audio_speech_codecs_quality_analysis.php
    )

    We'll be happy to consider various types of cooperation, and we
    believe the tool is
    demanded and would very much appreciate your feedback!

    Best regards,
    Endre Domiczi

    Sevana Oy
    CEO/Co-founder