Automatic update service fails to start error 80004015

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by kamran, Sep 28, 2009.

  1. kamran

    kamran Guest

    The following steps below were given to me earlier and they worked perfectly.
    However the next day when I started my PC the very same problem exactly
    exists. We have 30 PCs in an Active Directory Domain, running Enterprise 2008
    OS. Only 5 of these PCs seems to have this problem and will not start. So I
    think the problem is most likely in the Server. Does anyone have a clue, what
    I need to do or how to reset this secruity policy in the server??

    kamran, Sep 28, 2009