    by hand, slipped updates can be done alot faster. Bascially want a automated
    solution to the manual link clicking and saving of images problem.

    thanks in advance.
    Joe Bloe, May 27, 2005

  2. Joe Bloe

    Guest

    On "Joe Bloe" <> wrote:

    |>Im a member of public site that is a community based around sharing 1000's
    |>and 1000's of pictures on many subjects. Rather than downloading 100's of
    |>mages manually one by one via thumbnail popups, is there some sort of
    |>software that will like grab all the images i want for me from like behind
    |>the thumbnails (the linked to full size pics) ?? So instead of taking hours
    |>by hand, slipped updates can be done alot faster. Bascially want a automated
    |>solution to the manual link clicking and saving of images problem.

    ThumbsPlus will do what you want.
    http://www.cerious.com/

    --
    http://www.wired.com/news/digiwood/0,1412,67594,00.html
    , May 27, 2005

  3. Joe Bloe

    Guest

    On wrote:

    |>ThumbsPlus will do what you want.
    |>http://www.cerious.com/

    No it won't, I read it wrong, I thought you want'd to make links, to
    pix.

    Getright http://www.getright.com/ will download entire webpages. Just
    feed it the address and tell it to grab everything :)

  4. Joe Bloe wrote:
    > Im a member of public site that is a community based around sharing 1000's
    > and 1000's of pictures on many subjects. Rather than downloading 100's of
    > mages manually one by one via thumbnail popups, is there some sort of
    > software that will like grab all the images i want for me from like behind
    > the thumbnails (the linked to full size pics) ?? So instead of taking hours
    > by hand, slipped updates can be done alot faster. Bascially want a automated
    > solution to the manual link clicking and saving of images problem.
    >
    > thanks in advance.

    I've had quite a bit of succes with the magpie plugin for firefox.

    Jeroen
    Jeroen Wijnands, May 27, 2005