    --
    "If you send a letter to '****, London,' it'll get to the
    Director-General of the BBC, you can be sure of that." -- Peter Cook
    A. J. Moss, Aug 9, 2003

  2. A. J. Moss

    °Mike° Guest

    Take a look at DUN Manager
    http://www.magsys.co.uk/dunman/

    On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 16:16:37 +0100, in
    <>
    A. J. Moss scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 9, 2003

  3. A. J. Moss

    chino2 Guest

    Here's a link to some tools which may prove helpful:

    http://www.webattack.com/Shareware/comm/swdisconnect.shtml

    Sincerely .. chino2 ..

    chino2, Aug 9, 2003
  4. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sat, 09 Aug 2003 16:27:51
    +0100, °Mike° uttered this:

    >Take a look at DUN Manager
    >http://www.magsys.co.uk/dunman/

    I used that, when I had Win 98SE & two ISPs.
    It worked *very* well, & was very configurable. :)

    William Poaster, Aug 9, 2003