    snaps.

    ?ideas

    Andrew

    Damos, Sep 6, 2003

  2. Damos

    Peter Guest

    this quote is from Damos of Sat, 06 Sep 2003 13:40 :

    > I'm after a program that will change the desktop background each time
    > I boot up XP. Seems like an interesting way of working though holiday
    > snaps.

    Have you tried webshots?
    It seems to be the most popular way of doing this in Windos.
    http://www.webshots.com/

    HTH

    Peter

    Peter, Sep 6, 2003

  3. Damos

    Damos Guest

    Well I was hoping for something local on my pc. Along the lines of
    changing the desktop picture on bootup with a different picture
    already on my hd. Wouldn't have to pay for uploading or wait for
    connection etc.

    D.

    Damos, Sep 9, 2003
  4. Damos