    Best regards,
    Thomson

    , Jun 8, 2006

  2. gwtc Guest

    wrote:

    > FF was recently updated to 1.5.0.4. Since Auto copy has stopped
    > working.
    >
    > In the Javascript Console I see:
    >
    > Error: copyplaintext is not defined
    > Source File: chrome://autocopy/content/autocopyOverlay.js
    > Line: 394
    >
    > Any ideas what is wrong?
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Thomson

    try updating the extension.

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #2: How come programmers find it so easy to
    master the special language that runs computers, yet those same folks

    gwtc, Jun 8, 2006

  3. Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    > > FF was recently updated to 1.5.0.4. Since Auto copy has stopped
    > > working.
    > >
    > > In the Javascript Console I see:
    > >
    > > Error: copyplaintext is not defined
    > > Source File: chrome://autocopy/content/autocopyOverlay.js
    > > Line: 394
    > >
    > > Any ideas what is wrong?
    > >
    > > Best regards,
    > > Thomson
    > >

    > try updating the extension.
    >
    > --

    I have, it still doesn't work as it did. I notice that in this
    particular window for answering ( I am using google at the moment) that
    a menu comes up, but not if say trying to copy text from a news item.

    br
    Thomson

    , Jun 8, 2006
  4. Ralph Fox Guest

    On 8 Jun 2006 14:40:10 -0700, in message <>,
    wrote:

    > > try updating the extension.
    > >
    > > --

    > I have, it still doesn't work as it did. I notice that in this
    > particular window for answering ( I am using google at the moment) that
    > a menu comes up, but not if say trying to copy text from a news item.

    Questions about extensions are best asked in the forum for that
    particular extension.

    AutoCopy forum: http://amleet.com/projectsBB/index.php

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    "Curiosity skilled the cat."

    Ralph Fox, Jun 9, 2006
  5. Guest

    Ralph Fox wrote:
    > On 8 Jun 2006 14:40:10 -0700, in message <>,
    > wrote:
    >
    > > > try updating the extension.
    > > >
    > > > --

    > > I have, it still doesn't work as it did. I notice that in this
    > > particular window for answering ( I am using google at the moment) that
    > > a menu comes up, but not if say trying to copy text from a news item.

    > Questions about extensions are best asked in the forum for that
    > particular extension.
    >
    > AutoCopy forum: http://amleet.com/projectsBB/index.php

    I took a quick look and saw I am not alone, so thanks for that.

    br
    Thomson

    , Jun 9, 2006