    Thanks for your help.

    Billy
    ..
    Bay, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Bay

    licknlabia Guest

    There is no reason for you to do this.

    You can set XP, actually it does it by default where it will cache the
    credentials of the last user that logged in successfully. By using the
    Local Security MMC you can set it to remember the n number of logins as
    well.

    So you can login to the domain, go home and log back in with your domain
    account as the user/pass will be remembered.

    You should keep the second account in case for some reason you get locked
    out.

    - rg

    "Bay" <> wrote in message
    Hi, I have just installed the Windows XP Pro in my
    laptop. My laptop will join the domain in office. I have
    1 domain user account and 1 local user account setup for
    the laptop. How can I use the same user profile for
    these 2 accounts? I don't want to copy my profile from
    the domain account to the local user account since the
    bookmarks and stuff under "My Documents" change
    frequently. I just want to able to update and use my
    bookmarks no matter I login as a domain user or local
    user. Is that possible?

    Thanks for your help.

    Billy
    ..