    to it. I transferred my Windows folder and other stuff to my old computer
    using "PC Link", which I downloaded from www.simtel.net (cool site).

    http://www.simtel.net/pub/dl/52792.html (info or download)

    Brad Petria, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Brad Petria

    bambam Guest

    (Brad Petria) wrote in
    news::

    > I have a project that requires me to type the same character plus
    > Enter, in response to a prompt, over and over (about a couple
    > thousand times). Is there a program that I can set to
    > automatically "type" the character and Enter?

    Not sure if this will do what you want or not-

    AutoIt is a simple tool that can simulate key presses, mouse movements
    and window commands (maximize, minimize, wait for, etc.) in order to
    automate any windows based task (or even windowed DOS tasks).

    http://www.hiddensoft.com/AutoIt/

    --
    Old telephone books make ideal personal address books.
    Simply cross out the names and addresses of people you don't know.

    bambam, Nov 21, 2003