    PWB Guest

    I have a flash drive but wen I put it into my pc it doesnt auto start is
    there any way I can do this please . TIA
    PWB, Aug 25, 2007

  2. PWB

    Plato Guest

    PWB wrote:

    > I have a flash drive but wen I put it into my pc it doesnt auto start is
    > there any way I can do this please . TIA

    Very often it helps to say what OS you are using. For example, are you
    using Unix?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 25, 2007

  3. PWB

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > PWB wrote:
    >>
    >> I have a flash drive but wen I put it into my pc it doesnt auto start is
    >> there any way I can do this please . TIA

    > Very often it helps to say what OS you are using. For example, are you
    > using Unix?

    It's probably a Commodore 64.
    WhzzKdd, Aug 25, 2007
  4. PWB

    ded Guest

    "PWB" <> wrote in message
    >I have a flash drive but wen I put it into my pc it doesnt auto start is
    >there any way I can do this please . TIA

    I'll assume it is USB, In what way are you expecting it to "auto start"?

    It's all guesswork with your NTL posts PWB, whatever the flash drive
    may be, if USB it probably had some sort of software bundled with it,
    if so have you installed it, when you connect the mysterious device
    does the "found new hardware" wizard appear, does explorer recognise
    a device is connected (Double click "My Computer"). ?????????
    ded, Aug 25, 2007