    the article. However I am having to do this every time I switch on my PC to
    connect. Is this normal or do I need to do something to avoid it? I am runnig
    XP SP2

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9ueVRheWxvcg==?=, Apr 22, 2007

  2. Hi
    Make sure that there is No other utility that competes with WZC.
    This page provides a method to check the Wireless configuration.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 22, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VG9ueVRheWxvcg==?=

    sakthi mohan Guest

    wireless auto connect problem

    hi

    im sakthi mohan from england. my loptop wireless net connect (auto) problem . how to repair !?

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    sakthi mohan, Apr 26, 2007