auto start, and auto replay possible?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Dik Mus, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. Dik Mus

    Dik Mus Guest

    Hi all,

    For demonstration purpose, I need to create some DVD's , that will auto
    start, and auto replay.

    The end users should only switch on the power ( i am afraid they are not
    capable of much more then that) and my DVD should start and play forever.
    Also I want to let it play moth after months without to many problems.

    I am open to buy any player, and DVD creating software, as long as the end
    result does what i want.

    Any suggestions would be really welcome.

    Thanks for any reply, Dik
    Dik Mus, Oct 27, 2003

  2. So what's your point?

    Virtually any authoring package can do that.

    Colon Terminus, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Dik Mus

    Codswallop Guest

    On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:50:40 GMT, Dik Mus wrote in alt.video.dvd:

    > For demonstration purpose, I need to create some DVD's , that will
    > auto start, and auto replay.

    All DVDs "auto start". It's just that most auto start into the menu.
    Some however, do go straight into the "main feature".

    Make the last chapter on the DVD play the first chapter and you should
    be right.

    --
    - Cods

    (un ROT-13 to email)