    know the images are rotated, but when downloaded on new pc with win64 they
    display all horizontaly. Any ideas, solutions or comments would be great..

    Many thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?cGF1bA==?=, Nov 10, 2005

  2. If you are refering to the viewer that auto-pop-up when you attach the
    camera(?), first thing that comes to mind is, it's probably the 'default'
    setting. I hate things that pop up in the middle of anything and haven't
    gotten around to aquaint myself with that item, so can't really say. But I
    have noticed how app's on Winx64 have trouble saving your own personal
    'default' and just starts from scratch every time.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 10, 2005