    available, then one that can be purchased and has a top-quality reputation.

    TIA!

    Martin
    Martin, Jul 27, 2003

  2. Martin wrote:
    > Greetings!
    >
    > I'm looking for a freeware auto-responder, or, if a freeware is not
    > available, then one that can be purchased and has a top-quality
    > reputation.

    Define auto-responder, you fucking nincompoop.

    > TIA!

    Get fucked in advance.
    Phenoxyacetyl-Methylphenyl-Hydroxybutyl-2-1-Phenyl, Jul 27, 2003

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Considering your unnecessary use of obscene lanaguage, I'll reply at a level
    that you surely can understand.

    An auto-responder is obviously a car that replies to questions.

    Martin

    "Phenoxyacetyl-Methylphenyl-Hydroxybutyl-2-1-Phenyl-4-Ethenylbenzene"
    <> wrote in message
    Martin wrote:
    > Greetings!
    >
    > I'm looking for a freeware auto-responder, or, if a freeware is not
    > available, then one that can be purchased and has a top-quality
    > reputation.

    Define auto-responder, you fucking nincompoop.

    > TIA!

    Get fucked in advance.
    Martin, Jul 27, 2003
  4. Martin

    Psytaur Guest

    "Martin" <> wrote in message
    > Considering your unnecessary use of obscene lanaguage, I'll reply at a

    level
    > that you surely can understand.
    >
    > An auto-responder is obviously a car that replies to questions.
    >
    > Martin
    >

    > "Phenoxyacetyl-Methylphenyl-Hydroxybutyl-2-1-Phenyl-4-Ethenylbenzene"
    > <> wrote in message
    > Martin wrote:
    > > Greetings!
    > >
    > > I'm looking for a freeware auto-responder, or, if a freeware is not
    > > available, then one that can be purchased and has a top-quality
    > > reputation.

    > Define auto-responder, you fucking nincompoop.
    >
    > > TIA!

    > Get fucked in advance.

    and they seem to be all shareware. PromaSoft AutoResponder seems to be
    the most cost effective and I may have a working crack for it, either
    way it is a 30 day shareware.
    Contact me if I can be of further assistance.
    Psytaur, Jul 27, 2003
  5. Martin

    gangle Guest

    gangle, Jul 27, 2003

  6. > What I'm seeking in an auto-responder is that, when an email is received
    > at an address that I have with my ISP, a pre-determined reply of perhaps
    > 4 or 5 paragraphs will be automatically sent, without my having to open
    > the received email.
    >
    > I hope that helps in answering your question.

    If you have ADSL then I recommend setting up your own Email Server

    Mercury or Pegasus Mail can do all that
    http://www.pmail.com

    or have a look here
    http://www.getresponse.com/
    http://autorpro.com/

    http://tinyurl.com/i6s0

    If you don't have ADSL you are probably wasting your time and you should see
    if your ISP offers one.

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm
    Bebop & Rocksteady, Jul 27, 2003
  7. Martin

    boy wonder Guest

    MS Outlook and MS Outlook Espesso can both do that.

    --
    boy wonder
    boy wonder, Jul 27, 2003
  8. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Re: Auto-responder - Thank you

    Thank you for your suggestions. Much appreciated!

    Martin
    Martin, Jul 28, 2003
  9. Martin

    gangle Guest

    Re: Auto-responder - Thank you

    **** you.

    "Martin" wrote
    gangle, Jul 28, 2003
  10. Martin

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Jul 29, 2003
  11. Martin

    Jimchip Guest

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:59:07 GMT, Fred Evans wrote:
    > I can and will help with all your auto-responder needs, free-or Paid, but
    > remember you get what you pay for, and what I have here Pays You, a BUNCH

    --
    We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve
    one technical problem -- how to run sunlight through a meter.
    Jimchip, Jul 29, 2003
  12. Martin

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:17:30 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

    >On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:59:07 GMT, Fred Evans wrote:
    >> I can and will help with all your auto-responder needs, free-or Paid, but
    >> remember you get what you pay for, and what I have here Pays You, a BUNCH

    First it was spamming, then it was bigotry. Has he gone back to spamming again?

    --
    "Nothing is scarier than cluelessness in action." - Couvier's Law
    Mara, Jul 29, 2003
  13. Martin

    Jimchip Guest

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:52:35 -0500, Mara wrote:
    > On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:17:30 -0000, Jimchip wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:59:07 GMT, Fred Evans wrote:
    >>> I can and will help with all your auto-responder needs, free-or Paid, but
    >>> remember you get what you pay for, and what I have here Pays You, a BUNCH

    > First it was spamming, then it was bigotry. Has he gone back to spamming again?

    Yes, a few recently, after the "Make up to $20,000 with PayPal
    Need some extra money? You can join for FREE" stuff.

    Jimchip, Jul 30, 2003
  14. Martin

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:10:31 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

    >On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:52:35 -0500, Mara wrote:

    >> First it was spamming, then it was bigotry. Has he gone back to spamming again?

    >Yes, a few recently, after the "Make up to $20,000 with PayPal
    >Need some extra money? You can join for FREE" stuff.

    Well then. I'll get my hands all warmed up for the choking session to come.

    "Unless Earthlink's done it for me already. ;)"

    --
    3. we will not whitelist any IP address in a network that allows
    spam to exist anywhere in its network.
    Mara, Jul 30, 2003
  15. Martin

    Jimchip Guest

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:49:24 -0500, Mara wrote:
    > On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:10:31 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

    >>> First it was spamming, then it was bigotry. Has he gone back to spamming again?

    >>Yes, a few recently, after the "Make up to $20,000 with PayPal
    >>Need some extra money? You can join for FREE" stuff.

    > Well then. I'll get my hands all warmed up for the choking session to come.
    >
    > "Unless Earthlink's done it for me already. ;)"

    I don't know what it takes with them. They refuse unmunged reports from
    spamcop and when I email directly I don't usually hear back. though I
    get an auto-ack occassionally.

    Jimchip, Jul 30, 2003
  16. Martin

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 02:01:49 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

    >On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:49:24 -0500, Mara wrote:

    >>>Yes, a few recently, after the "Make up to $20,000 with PayPal
    >>>Need some extra money? You can join for FREE" stuff.

    >> Well then. I'll get my hands all warmed up for the choking session to come.
    >>
    >> "Unless Earthlink's done it for me already. ;)"

    >I don't know what it takes with them. They refuse unmunged reports from
    >spamcop and when I email directly I don't usually hear back. though I
    >get an auto-ack occassionally.

    As I understand it, you have to offer a live, unharmed yearling goat as a
    sacrifice and turn around backwards three times whilst yelling "BLOORG" at the
    top of your lungs as you send the complaint in order to get results.

    "And that's just for the auto-ack. It takes a whole herd of yaks for a nuke."

    Mara, Jul 30, 2003
  17. Martin

    Jimchip Guest

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:32:20 -0500, Mara wrote:
    > On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 02:01:49 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

    >>> Well then. I'll get my hands all warmed up for the choking session to come.
    >>>
    >>> "Unless Earthlink's done it for me already. ;)"

    >>I don't know what it takes with them. They refuse unmunged reports from
    >>spamcop and when I email directly I don't usually hear back. though I
    >>get an auto-ack occassionally.

    > As I understand it, you have to offer a live, unharmed yearling goat as a
    > sacrifice and turn around backwards three times whilst yelling "BLOORG" at the
    > top of your lungs as you send the complaint in order to get results.

    I knew about the goat. I've been yelling "AIYAAA...". That must be the
    problem.

    > "And that's just for the auto-ack. It takes a whole herd of yaks for a nuke."

    I have some luck with rogue ELN websites but I think they're more
    protective about their business webspace. And they didn't used to care
    about Usenet at all. Maybe since they put a cap on their service (which
    includes headers) they'll get enough complaints to do a little.

    Jimchip, Jul 30, 2003