Auto reply in Firefox???

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Harold Fontemier, Nov 19, 2005.

  1. Does anyone know how to make firefox 1.0.2 send an automatic reply to email?

    Harold Fontemier, Nov 19, 2005

  2. Auto reply in Thunderbird 1.0.2 ???

    Does anyone know how to set an automatice reply to an incoming email in
    Thinderbird Version 1.0.2?

    Harold Fontemier, Nov 19, 2005

  3. Re: Auto reply in Thunderbird 1.0.2 ???

    Harold Fontemier wrote:
    > Does anyone know how to set an automatice reply to an incoming email in
    > Thinderbird Version 1.0.2?

    There is no way to do this natively in TB, and I do not know of any
    extension that adds this functionality. Maybe someone else will have an
    idea.

    By the way, please don't email me with tech support questions, lets keep
    it in the newsgroups where everyone will benefit.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 19, 2005
  4. Re: Auto reply in Thunderbird 1.0.2 ???

    Sure, Thanks for the reply.

    Harold Fontemier, Nov 19, 2005
  5. Harold Fontemier

    gwtc Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > Harold Fontemier wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone know how to set an automatice reply to an incoming email in
    >>Thinderbird Version 1.0.2?
    >>

    > There is no way to do this natively in TB, and I do not know of any
    > extension that adds this functionality. Maybe someone else will have an
    > idea.
    >
    > By the way, please don't email me with tech support questions, lets keep
    > it in the newsgroups where everyone will benefit.
    >
    > Lee

    Doesn't the up and coming new TB 1.5x have that feature?

    gwtc, Nov 19, 2005
  6. Re: Auto reply in Thunderbird 1.0.2 ???

    gwtc wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    >> Harold Fontemier wrote:
    >>
    >>> Does anyone know how to set an automatice reply to an incoming email
    >>> in Thinderbird Version 1.0.2?
    >>>

    >> There is no way to do this natively in TB, and I do not know of any
    >> extension that adds this functionality. Maybe someone else will have
    >> an idea.
    >>
    >> By the way, please don't email me with tech support questions, lets
    >> keep it in the newsgroups where everyone will benefit.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Doesn't the up and coming new TB 1.5x have that feature?

    Not that I know of, but I am open to learning new things.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 20, 2005
  7. Re: Auto reply in Thunderbird 1.0.2 ???

    Not in 1.0.7

    Harold Fontemier, Nov 20, 2005
  8. Harold Fontemier

    gwtc Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > gwtc wrote:

    >>>There is no way to do this natively in TB, and I do not know of any
    >>>extension that adds this functionality. Maybe someone else will have
    >>>an idea.
    >>>
    >>>By the way, please don't email me with tech support questions, lets
    >>>keep it in the newsgroups where everyone will benefit.
    >>>
    >>>Lee

    >>Doesn't the up and coming new TB 1.5x have that feature?

    > Not that I know of, but I am open to learning new things.
    >
    > Lee

    I thought Chris I mentioned it in a posting once. Or maybe that was
    when you are away, it will send an automatic reply.

    gwtc, Nov 20, 2005
  9. Re: Auto reply in Thunderbird 1.0.2 ???

    How do I get it to work?

    Harold Fontemier, Nov 20, 2005