    Hi I have changed a setting which auto plays cds when you put them in the
    drive I have played with the properties but they still will not auto play ,
    is there another setting to change Thanks Mike
    Mike R, May 14, 2004

  2. Mike R

    Peter Guest

    Mike R wrote:
    > Hi I have changed a setting which auto plays cds when you put them in the
    > drive I have played with the properties but they still will not auto play
    > , is there another setting to change Thanks Mike

    next clue please?
    how about ... what OS are you using?
    Peter, May 14, 2004

  3. Mike R

    Mike R Guest

    Hi sorry XP Pro

    Mike R, May 14, 2004
  4. Mike R

    Robert Guest

    download & run autofix from microsoft.

    Robert, May 14, 2004
  5. Mike R

    Mike R Guest

    Thanks it now works

    Mike R, May 14, 2004
  6. On Fri, 14 May 2004 18:08:22 +1200, "Mike R" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi I have changed a setting which auto plays cds when you put them in the
    >drive I have played with the properties but they still will not auto play ,
    >is there another setting to change Thanks Mike

    Dnload the autofix from the MS web site..
    The GHOST of WOGER., May 14, 2004
  7. On Fri, 14 May 2004 18:08:22 +1200, "Mike R" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi I have changed a setting which auto plays cds when you put them in the
    >drive I have played with the properties but they still will not auto play ,
    >is there another setting to change Thanks Mike

    Dnload the autofix from the MS web site..

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822660

    Its on a number of web sites, autofix.exe
    The GHOST of WOGER., May 14, 2004
  8. Mike R

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Mike R wrote: