    edh209

    View this thread: http://www.photographytalk.net/viewtopic-183143.htm

    Send from http://www.photographytalk.ne
    edh209, Jun 16, 2006

  2. edh209

    Rich Guest

    edh209 wrote:
    > I have a Canon G3 and like the camera except for the delay time in the auto focus. Moving objects seem to be a challenge for this camera. I'm thinking of getting another camera because of this. Any recommendations? How about the Canon EOS S350D? The Kodak P880? Trying to stay in the sub $500 area.

    Forget the Kodak or most P&S cameras. The Canon costs more thna $500.
    The Nikon D50 is faster and cheaper.
    Rich, Jun 17, 2006

  3. edh209

    ASAAR Guest

    On 16 Jun 2006 23:00:13 -0700, Rich wrote:

    > Forget the Kodak or most P&S cameras. The Canon costs more thna $500.
    > The Nikon D50 is faster and cheaper.

    Doesn't that speed comparison of Canon vs. Nikon depend mostly on
    which Canon lens is used?
    ASAAR, Jun 17, 2006
  4. edh209

    Guest

    Rich wrote:

    > Forget the Kodak or most P&S cameras. The Canon costs more thna $500.
    > The Nikon D50 is faster and cheaper.

    Forget the Kodak? The P880 is a devastating camera - very powerfull for
    enthusiasts.

    Jim
    , Jun 25, 2006