    or edit the information stored someplace that pops up when filling name
    address fields etc. when using Internet explorer.

    Help appreciated TIA, John.

    John Wilson, Aug 22, 2004

  2. John Wilson

    Unk Guest

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:54:55 -0400, "John Wilson"
    <> wrote:

    >I have recently moved homes and would like to know if and how one can delete
    >or edit the information stored someplace that pops up when filling name
    >address fields etc. when using Internet explorer.
    >
    >Help appreciated TIA, John.

    Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, "Internet Options"

    Click the "Advanced" tab. Scroll down to "Browsing",
    uncheck "Use Inline Autocomplete for Web Addresses" and
    uncheck "Use Inline Autocomplete for Windows Explorer"

    Click "Content" tab, under the "Personal Information" section,
    click the "AutoComplete" button, uncheck what you don't want.
    To clear the "Auto Complete History", click the "Clear Forms" button.

    How to Use the AutoComplete Feature in Internet Explorer 5 and 6
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217148

    Unk, Aug 22, 2004

  3. John Wilson

    John Wilson Guest