    box that keeps asking if I want to turn it on?

    Your help is appreciated.

    Si

    Si, Apr 3, 2004

  2. Si

    °Mike° Guest

    Say "No" and it should stop asking.

    On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 18:00:49 +0100, in
    <65Cbc.15611$>
    Si scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 3, 2004

  3. Si

    Si Guest

    I do say 'No' but it keeps asking....

    Thanks

    Si

    Si, Apr 4, 2004
  4. Si

    °Mike° Guest

    Since you didn't say how you went about this:

    Tools / Internet Options / Content tab / Autocomplete.
    Check/uncheck the options you wish.

    Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab ... Uncheck
    'Use inline Autocomplete'.

    On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 15:50:15 +0100, in
    <KgVbc.20148$>
    Si scrawled: