    If you are interested in joining our team of leading experts, we encourage you to visit our site at http://www.keystonelearning.com/keystone/sme for additional information.

    Thank you.

    The KeyStone Team
    KeyStone Learning Systems, Sep 21, 2004

  2. KeyStone Learning Systems

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, KeyStone Learning Systems climbed on
    a soapbox & opined:

    > KeyStone Learning Systems (www.keystonelearning.com) is currently
    > seeking subject matter experts to work with us to author future
    > courseware titles delivered via CD-ROM, VHS, DVD and the Web.
    >
    > Are you a leading expert or trainer in your field? Do you have a
    > passion or desire to teach others?
    >
    > Have you always wanted to be a published author but haven't had the
    > time or opportunity to pursue your goal?
    >
    > KeyStone has been working with leading experts for more than 15 years
    > in the areas of desktop software, development, programming and
    > certification topics to develop computer and video-based courseware.
    >
    > Our products are used by more than 500,000 active professional users
    > and sold along with more than 1,200 course titles in some of the
    > following categories:
    >
    > - Professional Certifications, such as MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA
    > - Application and Web Developers, such as XML, C#, J#, VB.Net,
    > ASP.NET - Desktop Applications, such as Microsoft Office and
    > Publisher - Digital Media Applications, such as Macromedia Flash and
    > Adobe Photoshop - Professional Soft skills, such as Project
    > Management and Accounting - Other Information Technology,
    > Communications and development related courses
    >
    > If you are interested in joining our team of leading experts, we
    > encourage you to visit our site at
    > http://www.keystonelearning.com/keystone/sme for additional
    > information.

    I have just a few questions;

    [1] How much will you pay me?
    [2] Will you pay me to relocate?
    [c] How much will you pay me to relocate?
    {4} Are there bonuses for signing?
    [F} How much can I expect the bonus to be?
    [5a}Do I get a company car?
    (7) What kind of a car will it be?
    and most impotantly...
    [R] How much were you offering to pay me again?

    Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon;

    JaR
    Overqualified Candidate
    JaR, Sep 21, 2004

  3. >[R] How much were you offering to pay me again?

    .... and when?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  4. KeyStone Learning Systems

    Doom Guest

    "KeyStone Learning Systems" <> wrote in message
    > KeyStone Learning Systems (www.keystonelearning.com) is <spam snipped>

    Can I send any questions I might have to [?]
    Because it would really help me if I knew what email address I could send
    questions to. I'm pretty sure it's but maybe
    not. so I think I'll just send email to and
    hope that gets email that I send. IF I should
    not send to please let me know what alternative
    there is to [.]
    Doom, Sep 21, 2004
  5. KeyStone Learning Systems

    Mike T. Guest

    "KeyStone Learning Systems" <> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:eRBE9m$...
    > KeyStone Learning Systems (www.keystonelearning.com) is currently seeking

    subject matter experts to work with us to author future courseware titles
    delivered via CD-ROM, VHS, DVD and the Web.

    > Are you a leading expert or trainer in your field? Do you have a passion

    or desire to teach others?

    Teach people how to be ill-tempered and flatulent? Where do I sign?

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Sep 21, 2004