    Daniel Guest

    Does anyone know of one please?

    TIA.

    Daniel, Nov 9, 2004

  2. Daniel

    Geronimo Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:01:05 +1300, Daniel <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know of one please?
    >
    >TIA.

    They are not reparable..

    Geronimo, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Daniel

    JohnO Guest

    wrote:

    > >Does anyone know of one please?
    > >
    > >TIA.

    > They are not reparable..

    Presumably you'd have to know what was broken before you could make that
    statement!

    JohnO, Nov 9, 2004
  4. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Edmund Good wrote:

    > What is actually wrong with the unit, dim, lines on screen etc, where was it
    > bought (it's not a brand I know in NZ). Strickly speaking most LCD monitors
    > can not be repaired at the component level (as parts are not available even
    > if they can be identified because the manufacturer just doesn't supply them).
    > Some parts can be repaired but if it is the LCD it is bin material.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Edmund

    Actually, there's nothing wrong with it. Just wanted to know where I could
    take it once the retailer's warranty finished (it's still got a 3yr
    manufacturers warranty).

    Thanks.

    Daniel, Nov 10, 2004
  5. Daniel

    Edmund Good Guest

    Edmund Good, Nov 10, 2004
  6. Daniel

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:35:09 +1300, "JohnO" <> wrote:

    >"Geronimo" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:01:05 +1300, Daniel <>

    >wrote:
    >>
    >> >Does anyone know of one please?
    >> >
    >> >TIA.

    >> They are not reparable..
    >>

    >Presumably you'd have to know what was broken before you could make that
    >statement!

    and how to speak English too...

    --
    BOINC SETI