    B-Sign up for .NET Passport services
    C-Disable cookies in your browser
    D-Set the security level for the Internet zone to Low

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFoYWlyMTk3MA==?=, Aug 6, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFoYWlyMTk3MA==?=

    JaR Guest

    Mahair1970 wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me what is the right answer for this question
    > I was told the answer is B but I does not seem right.
    >
    > You recently bought a retail copy of Windows XP Professional for your own personal home use. You enjoy using it and are learning new features. As you surf the Web, you notice that you have to authenticate and reauthenticate at several different sites. What can you do so that you might not have to authenticate and reauthenticate at different Web sites?
    > A-Enable cookies in your browser
    > B-Sign up for .NET Passport services
    > C-Disable cookies in your browser
    > D-Set the security level for the Internet zone to Low

    I dunno about the *right* answer, but would sure as hell be the
    *microsoft* answer.

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 6, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWFoYWlyMTk3MA==?=

    kpg Guest

    "Mahair1970" <> wrote in message
    > # Host-Name Conflict: file://c:\temp\139726.htm (8/6/2004 9:32:29 AM) #
    > Can anyone tell me what is the right answer for this question
    > I was told the answer is B but I does not seem right.
    >
    > You recently bought a retail copy of Windows XP Professional for your own

    personal home use. You enjoy using it and are learning new features. As you
    surf the Web, you notice that you have to authenticate and reauthenticate at
    several different sites. What can you do so that you might not have to
    authenticate and reauthenticate at different Web sites?
    > A-Enable cookies in your browser
    > B-Sign up for .NET Passport services
    > C-Disable cookies in your browser
    > D-Set the security level for the Internet zone to Low

    I think the answer is A & C.

    kpg, Aug 6, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWFoYWlyMTk3MA==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 5, 2004 "Mahair1970" blathered:

    > Can anyone tell me what is the right answer for this question
    > I was told the answer is B but I does not seem right.
    >
    > You recently bought a retail copy of Windows XP Professional for your
    > own personal home use. You enjoy using it and are learning new features.
    > As you surf the Web, you notice that you have to authenticate and
    > reauthenticate at several different sites. What can you do so that you
    > might not have to authenticate and reauthenticate at different Web
    > sites? A-Enable cookies in your browser
    > B-Sign up for .NET Passport services
    > C-Disable cookies in your browser
    > D-Set the security level for the Internet zone to Low

    Tech "'Mmmm... Cookie' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 6, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWFoYWlyMTk3MA==?=

    Chun Wong Guest

    I think the question did not mention it clearly because it did not say the
    web sites are from Microsoft.

    Hotmail, msn, etc would be fine with answer B

    answer A can be correct if you enable your cookie, the web site will
    remember you have been to web site. such as Ebay, yahoo...

    answer C is not correct. disable cookie will persuade authentication every
    time.

    answer D I think it will not help the web site to remember you.

    So, I think the answer is A, B

    Chun Wong, Aug 9, 2004
  6. >I dunno about the *right* answer, but would sure as hell be the
    >*microsoft* answer.

    thankfully common sense normally prevails!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2004