    --
    regards,
    tejlor
    tejlor, Nov 24, 2003

  2. tejlor

    Pinko_Commie Guest

    "tejlor" <> wrote in message
    news:yDmwb.5902$...

    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I have PIX 515 with 6.3.3 version of PIX OS. I would like to have two
    > different types of authentication for remote VPN clients. First type would
    > be authenticated localy on PIX and the second type of clients would be
    > authenticated on internal RADIUS.
    >
    > I was able to do just authentication for all clients localy on PIX or
    > authentication for all clients on RADIUS. hmm, doesn't PIX support mixed
    > type the authentication at the same time?

    As far i I have been able to tell you have a choice with RADIUS, either they
    all use it or none of them use it. Thoguh if I'm wrong it'd be great to see
    how you can do it :)

    Pinko_Commie, Nov 24, 2003

  3. tejlor

    tejlor Guest

    Pinko_Commie wrote:

    > "tejlor" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hi folks,
    >>
    >> I have PIX 515 with 6.3.3 version of PIX OS. I would like to have two
    >> different types of authentication for remote VPN clients. First type
    >> would be authenticated localy on PIX and the second type of clients would
    >> be authenticated on internal RADIUS.
    >>
    >> I was able to do just authentication for all clients localy on PIX or
    >> authentication for all clients on RADIUS. hmm, doesn't PIX support mixed
    >> type the authentication at the same time?

    > As far i I have been able to tell you have a choice with RADIUS, either
    > they
    > all use it or none of them use it. Thoguh if I'm wrong it'd be great to
    > see how you can do it :)

    yeah I agree with you... I already tried to do mixed type of authentication,
    but without any luck ... I also think that this is impossible.

    Thanks anyway, I just needed second opinion ;)

    --
    regards,
    tejlor
    tejlor, Nov 25, 2003