    Please can any person guide me.
    Thank you.
    ==========================

    Fares, May 8, 2008

  2. Fares

    sandy58 Guest

    On May 8, 4:37 am, "Fares" <> wrote:
    > The Automatic update of my windows (XP), does not work, although I
    > customized it well.
    > Please can any person guide me.
    > Thank you.
    > ==========================

    http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/default.aspx?ln=en-us
    To get here from scratch, Start>hover on " All Programs">Windows
    Update.
    Good luck.

    sandy58, May 8, 2008

  3. Fares

    Goody Guest

    When I try to do update manually via the net, awizard appear telling me to
    delete the temporary files in "internet Explorer". When I do so and enter
    the net again to do up date the same warnings appear.

    Goody, May 8, 2008