    website pic)

    i've googled til i'm grey, with no luck.

    if anyone knows where such a beast can be purchased, please tell me!!
    jils, Jul 4, 2004

  2. jils

    WormWood Guest

    http://www.abc.net.au/kathandkim/
    > (it's a complete, life-size one, although only its head shows in that
    > website pic)
    >
    > i've googled til i'm grey, with no luck.
    >
    > if anyone knows where such a beast can be purchased, please tell me!!

    Come to NY State, US; there are several emu farms in the boondocks there.
    WormWood, Jul 4, 2004

  3. jils

    jils Guest

    "WormWood" <jojo@..com-de-com.com> wrote in message

    "jils" <> wrote in message
    > i want an emu like kath & kim's, seen here

    http://www.abc.net.au/kathandkim/
    > (it's a complete, life-size one, although only its head shows in that
    > website pic)
    >
    > i've googled til i'm grey, with no luck.
    >
    > if anyone knows where such a beast can be purchased, please tell me!!

    Come to NY State, US; there are several emu farms in the boondocks there.

    thanks, but emus being native to australia, farming them started here!
    this isn't a live emu i'm talking about ..
    jils, Jul 4, 2004
  4. jils

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jul 4, 2004
  5. jils

    WormWood Guest

    "jils" <> wrote in message

    > "WormWood" <jojo@..com-de-com.com> wrote in message
    >
    > "jils" <> wrote in message
    > > i want an emu like kath & kim's, seen here

    > http://www.abc.net.au/kathandkim/
    > > (it's a complete, life-size one, although only its head shows in that
    > > website pic)
    > >
    > > i've googled til i'm grey, with no luck.
    > >
    > > if anyone knows where such a beast can be purchased, please tell me!!
    > >

    > Come to NY State, US; there are several emu farms in the boondocks there.
    >
    > thanks, but emus being native to australia, farming them started here!
    > this isn't a live emu i'm talking about ..

    Then, buy a live one from an Australian Emu Farm, take it to a
    taxidermist...he'll see you have a nice Teddy Emu to keep you company. You
    might even talk him into doing your taxes, if any :^)-|
    WormWood, Jul 4, 2004
  6. jils

    jils Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    "jils" <> wrote:

    > i want an emu like kath & kim's, seen here
    > http://www.abc.net.au/kathandkim/ (it's a complete, life-size
    > one, although only its head shows in that website pic)
    >
    > i've googled til i'm grey, with no luck.
    >
    > if anyone knows where such a beast can be purchased, please tell
    > me!!

    Can't you contact them and find out where they got it?
    http://shop.abc.net.au/help/contact.shtm
    Or subscribe to their list?

    thanks boomer, but i've tried both those approaches. the shop doesn't deal
    with props from productions and the mailinglist is inactive!!
    jils, Jul 4, 2004