    with infected users’ PCs. This includes recommendations like quarantining
    such machines from the Internet, or at least throttling their connection.

    <http://www.zdnet.com.au/us-interested-in-aussie-zombie-code-339304063.htm>
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 29, 2010

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Mike Dee Guest

    Re: Aussie ISPs To Adopt “Icode”

    Suzie Wong wrote:

    > Subject: Re: Aussie ISPs To Adopt "Icode"
    > From: Suzie Wong <>
    > Newsgroups: nz.comp
    >
    > On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:18:55 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    > <_zealand> wrote:
    >
    >>Australian ISPs have put together a voluntary code of conduct for
    >>dealing with infected users' PCs. This includes recommendations
    >>like quarantining such machines from the Internet, or at least
    >>throttling their connection.
    >>
    >><http://www.zdnet.com.au/us-interested-in-aussie-zombie-code-339304
    >>063.htm>

    > This is Total utter Crap, I read about this some days ago, there
    > is NO Virus or malware program that is guaranteed 100%
    >
    > So must be some stupid Dick head MP That know nothing about
    > computers or the Net..

    Actually, the head of all things current tech-wise if fond of saying
    things like "Most people don't understand this like you or me"...

    But yup. They (current OZ govt.) transported their entire IT think
    tank to Moronia in one move without any advice from or consultation
    with their own population or independent IT experts.

    Its been going down the gurglar ever since. It would be nice to think
    that the new regime change will bring some relief to this insanity.

    Fingers crossed and as per usual, time will tell (soon I hope).

    --
    dee
    Mike Dee, Jun 29, 2010