Aussie comp shops that ship to Nz

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Jeremy, Apr 19, 2005.

  1. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Jeremy, Apr 19, 2005

  2. Jeremy

    Richard Guest

    Richard, Apr 19, 2005

  3. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    > http://www.auspcmarket.com.au/ have delivered for a couple of mates to NZ

    Hi thanks Richard,

    just checked they don't have the zyxel model I want,

    Cheers anyway

    Jeremy
    Jeremy, Apr 19, 2005
  4. Jeremy

    CSE Guest

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:14:41 +1200, "Jeremy" <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >As per subject I'am looking for a aussie computer shop that will ship to Nz,
    >I am after one of these
    > http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/5161_ZYXEL_PRESTIGE_660HW_ADSL_11G_FIREWALL.aspA traffic shaping, firewall, wireless router which at this stage is notbeing sold in NzThe few I have checked don't ship oversea'sAny suggestions welcome.Jeremy

    Problem is they will not take the Local tax off, to much paper work I have
    been told
    CSE, Apr 19, 2005
  5. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    "CSE" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:14:41 +1200, "Jeremy" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi
    >>
    >>As per subject I'am looking for a aussie computer shop that will ship to
    >>Nz,
    >>I am after one of these
    >> http://www.i-tech.com.au/products/5161_ZYXEL_PRESTIGE_660HW_ADSL_11G_FIREWALL.aspA
    >> traffic shaping, firewall, wireless router which at this stage is
    >> notbeing sold in NzThe few I have checked don't ship oversea'sAny
    >> suggestions welcome.Jeremy
    >>

    > Problem is they will not take the Local tax off, to much paper work I have
    > been told

    They seem to be happy to deduct Gst but most seem wary or credit card fraud,
    most want direct debit and a $20 dollar fee for using it, my first quote
    for shipping was $130 asd, They can stick it. I will get the billion 7500g
    from ascent, not all the qos features I wanted but at least if I have
    problems they will stand by me.
    Jeremy, Apr 19, 2005
  6. CSE wrote:

    > Problem is they will not take the Local tax off, to much paper work I have
    > been told

    I gave up on buying a funky clock radio from the UK because they
    wouldn't take the VAT off (and I coulnd't find another store that takes
    international credit cards - apparently common for smaller UK stores). I
    didn't care about the price, it was the principle. **** these people.
    I'm a Trampoline, Apr 19, 2005
  7. Jeremy

    CSE Guest

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:09:14 +1200, I'm a Trampoline <>
    wrote:

    >CSE wrote:
    >>
    >> Problem is they will not take the Local tax off, to much paper work I have
    >> been told

    >I gave up on buying a funky clock radio from the UK because they
    >wouldn't take the VAT off (and I coulnd't find another store that takes
    >international credit cards - apparently common for smaller UK stores). I
    >didn't care about the price, it was the principle. **** these people.

    I had the same problem with a large UK firm that was setup for Internet sales,
    but no mention of VAT, even when I asked them if it was included or not.
    CSE, Apr 19, 2005