    does anyone know please how i can get rid of it aor how it come to land on
    my PC please .? I have tried severalspyware and adaware programs to remove
    it but to no avail. TIA

    PWB, May 18, 2005

  2. PWB

    7 Guest

    PWB wrote:

    > I have a pop up that has resently started with the window headed 'Aurora'
    > does anyone know please how i can get rid of it aor how it come to land on
    > my PC please .? I have tried severalspyware and adaware programs to remove
    > it but to no avail. TIA

    Install open source program privoxy.
    http://www.privoxy.org
    It will list all the sites being accessed in real time.
    You can then block all those sites; as well as use the built in
    popup blocker within privoxy.
    Alternatives and more functional and featured
    browsers like firefox and mozilla browser come with
    popup blockers that IE doesn't have.

    7, May 18, 2005

  3. PWB

    MrGrumpy Guest

    google - 111k hits

    MrGrumpy, May 18, 2005
  4. PWB

    Guest

    Hey there, I got this problema few days ago, sadly the only antispyware
    that took it out of my pc was the Microsoft beta antispyware, i tried
    spybot and pestpatrol but they didn't catch it.

    MrGrumpy escreveu:
    > google - 111k hits
    >
    > "PWB" <> wrote in message
    > > I have a pop up that has resently started with the window headed

    'Aurora'
    > > does anyone know please how i can get rid of it aor how it come to

    land on
    > > my PC please .? I have tried severalspyware and adaware programs to

    remove
    > > it but to no avail. TIA

    , May 18, 2005
  5. PWB

    PWB Guest

    I am using SP2 which has a pop up blocker thats what I cant understand

    PWB, May 18, 2005
  6. PWB

    PWB Guest

    I have that and its picking it up but not doing anything to t , unless I'm
    not using it properly , any suggestions?

    PWB, May 18, 2005
  7. PWB

    x@y Guest

    x@y, May 18, 2005