    bruce james Guest

    I keep getting a pop up from Aurora which I think came with Spy Bot, Does
    anyone know if I can stop it without deleting Spy Bot?
    bruce james, Sep 9, 2005

  2. bruce james

    bambam Guest

    "bruce james" <> wrote in
    news:dfsn82$5mp$:

    > I keep getting a pop up from Aurora which I think came with Spy Bot,
    > Does anyone know if I can stop it without deleting Spy Bot?

    So you think you got some spyware bundled with SpyBot? What makes you say
    this?
    Here is one useful looking link-

    http://www.spywareguide.com/product_show.php?id=2021
    bambam, Sep 10, 2005

  3. bruce james

    bruce james Guest

    What do I know!!! Not a lot, I beleive that some freeware comes with a
    sponsor site. What is Aurora, If I am being a bit dim I am 70 but learning,
    Cheers BJ

    bruce james, Sep 11, 2005