    If so you can send me an email ...
    Please
    , Oct 26, 2007

  2. Guest

    On 26 oct, 17:46, wrote:
    > Good evening,
    > Perhaps I may buy the "audio training," but I want
    > Your opinion? If people have already bought, if they are
    > Happy ..
    > Your comments are welcome:)
    >
    > This is that there are people who have "audio training mcse 2003"?
    > If so you can send me an email ...
    > Please

    my adresse mail is:
    , Oct 26, 2007

  3. Guest

    On 26 oct, 17:50, wrote:
    > On 26 oct, 17:46, wrote:
    >
    > > Good evening,
    > > Perhaps I may buy the "audio training," but I want
    > > Your opinion? If people have already bought, if they are
    > > Happy ..
    > > Your comments are welcome:)

    > > This is that there are people who have "audio training mcse 2003"?
    > > If so you can send me an email ...
    > > Please

    > my adresse mail is: a l l f u l l @ h o t m a i l .f r
    , Oct 26, 2007
  4. Guest

    allfull
    a* l * l* f* u * l* l * adress
    , Oct 26, 2007
  5. Jtyc Guest

    What is it again? I missed it the first 3 times.
    Jtyc, Oct 26, 2007
  6. FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > What is it again? I missed it the first 3 times.

    awful
    FrisbeeĀ®, Oct 26, 2007
  7. Jtyc Guest

    > awful

    ahful?
    Jtyc, Oct 26, 2007
  8. kpg* Guest

    wrote in news:1193414043.837903.249020
    @y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com:

    > allfull
    > a* l * l* f* u * l* l * adress

    you're be breaking up....are you on a cell phone?
    kpg*, Oct 26, 2007
  9. PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:46:45 -0700, wrote:

    >This is that there are people who have "audio training mcse 2003"?
    >If so you can send me an email ...
    >Please

    Sorry I did not realise it was double-dutch
    PAJ, Oct 26, 2007
  10. PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:50:17 -0700, wrote:

    >On 26 oct, 17:46, wrote:
    >> Good evening,
    >> Perhaps I may buy the "audio training," but I want
    >> Your opinion? If people have already bought, if they are
    >> Happy ..
    >> Your comments are welcome:)

    You just have to stop and listen.
    If you practice loads you can hear all sorts.

    YOU GET THAT?
    PAJ, Oct 26, 2007
  11. JaR Guest

    Jtyc wrote:

    > > awful

    > ahful?

    afool?

    --
    JaR
    When the very best is not nearly enough
    JaR, Oct 26, 2007
  12. catwalker63 Guest

    PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:50:17 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >>On 26 oct, 17:46, wrote:
    >>> Good evening,
    >>> Perhaps I may buy the "audio training," but I want
    >>> Your opinion? If people have already bought, if they are
    >>> Happy ..
    >>> Your comments are welcome:)
    >>>

    > You just have to stop and listen.
    > If you practice loads you can hear all sorts.
    >
    > YOU GET THAT?

    Que?

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Oct 29, 2007
  13. PAJ Guest

    On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:56:58 -0500, catwalker63
    <> wrote:

    >PAJ <> prattled ceaselessly in

    >> You just have to stop and listen.
    >> If you practice loads you can hear all sorts.
    >>
    >> YOU GET THAT?

    >Que?

    The OP was enquiring about Audio Training.
    I provided a free sample to demonstrate its worth.
    I think it is a waste of time.
    PAJ, Oct 30, 2007