Audio Tracks in NeroVision

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by John, Dec 20, 2007.

  1. John

    John Guest

    When you are making a DVD in NeroVision Express and you already have
    sound in your main movie which you want to be the main sound for the
    movie, is it also possible to add audio tracks below to the audio
    track 1 and 2 timelines so that you could switch to those tracks
    instead of the main audio on the video timeline? Do DVD players have
    an option on the remotes for selecting a different audio track and is
    this usually used for different languages? (I don't have a DVD player
    apart from the one on my computer!)

    When I put audio into the first audio time line both that and the
    audio from the video play at the same time so I was thinking that
    people creating DVDs in Nero must split the audio and video first of
    all and put only video (no audio) in the Video time line and then put
    the sound extracted from the video in the first audio time line? Or
    have I got that completely wrong?

    Thanks for your help

    John

    John, Dec 20, 2007

  2. John

    Trev Guest

    John wrote:
    > When you are making a DVD in NeroVision Express and you already have
    > sound in your main movie which you want to be the main sound for the
    > movie, is it also possible to add audio tracks below to the audio
    > track 1 and 2 timelines so that you could switch to those tracks
    > instead of the main audio on the video timeline? Do DVD players have
    > an option on the remotes for selecting a different audio track and is
    > this usually used for different languages? (I don't have a DVD player
    > apart from the one on my computer!)
    >
    > When I put audio into the first audio time line both that and the
    > audio from the video play at the same time so I was thinking that
    > people creating DVDs in Nero must split the audio and video first of
    > all and put only video (no audio) in the Video time line and then put
    > the sound extracted from the video in the first audio time line? Or
    > have I got that completely wrong?
    >
    > Thanks for your help
    >
    > John

    When the DVD is rendered Those tracks become part of the audio track. There
    only on there own lines in the Time line to allow you to position and adjust
    volume ECT. Think voice over's adding sound effects and if its a film from
    your camcorder background music.

    --
    Trev
    You can always tell a Yorkshire man,