Audio study for Mcse2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by CBIC, Feb 16, 2006.

  1. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    In news:MA1Jf.121425$0G.72587@dukeread10,
    cmac <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > Quickly, Long commute, anybody know of good audio study stuff for
    > MCSE 2003?

    I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book I have.
    I'll sell them to you cheap.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Feb 16, 2006

  2. CBIC

    cmac Guest

    Quickly, Long commute, anybody know of good audio study stuff for MCSE 2003?

    cmac, Feb 16, 2006

  3. CBIC

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book I have.
    > I'll sell them to you cheap.

    I'll take a dozen...

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 16, 2006
  4. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    CBIC <> said something like

    > I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book I
    > have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

    Do they come in French?

    kpg, Feb 16, 2006
  5. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > In news:MA1Jf.121425$0G.72587@dukeread10,
    > cmac <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> Quickly, Long commute, anybody know of good audio study stuff for
    >> MCSE 2003?

    > I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book
    > I have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

    Whatever the price is, cut it in half. Then double it.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 needs your business. Visit www.mcngp.com today.

    Briscobar, Feb 16, 2006
  6. CBIC

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    CBIC wrote:
    > In news:MA1Jf.121425$0G.72587@dukeread10,
    > cmac <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> Quickly, Long commute, anybody know of good audio study stuff for
    >> MCSE 2003?

    > I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book I have.
    > I'll sell them to you cheap.

    I have these tapes that I made myself long time ago that I can sell to
    you for ..

    oh.. wait are we talkin' audio or video tapes, here?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 16, 2006
  7. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Bigus Dickus <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book
    >> I have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

    > I'll take a dozen...

    don't you wanna know how much they are first?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Feb 16, 2006
  8. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns976C6B29A4180ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    kpg <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > CBIC <> said something like
    >
    >> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book
    >> I have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

    > Do they come in French?

    Do you speak French?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Feb 16, 2006
  9. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    In news:%,
    Briscobar <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > CBIC <> rambled:
    >>
    >> In news:MA1Jf.121425$0G.72587@dukeread10,
    >> cmac <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >>> Quickly, Long commute, anybody know of good audio study stuff for
    >>> MCSE 2003?

    >> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book
    >> I have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

    > Whatever the price is, cut it in half. Then double it.

    OK, start run calc, number divided by 2, times 2. Hey that's the number I
    started with. That can't be right. Let me try this again. WTF still the
    same. I better fomat and reload, my calculator is borked.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Feb 16, 2006
  10. CBIC

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > Bigus Dickus <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > >> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book
    > >> I have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

    > > I'll take a dozen...

    > don't you wanna know how much they are first?

    Nah...I'm just going to sell them for twice as much and get my money back
    anyways.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 16, 2006
  11. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    CBIC <> said something like

    > In news:Xns976C6B29A4180ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    > kpg <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> CBIC <> said something like
    >>
    >>> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book
    >>> I have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

    >> Do they come in French?

    > Do you speak French?

    I think the question is: Do you speak French?

    kpg, Feb 16, 2006
  12. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189735.htm (2/16/2006
    > 11:32:39 AM) # CBIC wrote:
    >> In news:MA1Jf.121425$0G.72587@dukeread10,
    >> cmac <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >>> Quickly, Long commute, anybody know of good audio study stuff for
    >>> MCSE 2003?

    >> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book
    >> I have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

    > I have these tapes that I made myself long time ago that I can sell to
    > you for ..
    >
    > oh.. wait are we talkin' audio or video tapes, here?

    That's it. I want a Video with one (or more) of the MCNGP babes
    wearing a teddy (whcih latter coes off) to read to me and demonstrate
    concepts.

    This could be big.

    kpg, Feb 16, 2006
  13. CBIC

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    > CBIC <> said something like
    >
    > > In news:Xns976C6B29A4180ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    > > kpg <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > >> CBIC <> said something like

    > >> Do they come in French?

    > > Do you speak French?

    > I think the question is: Do you speak French?

    Yeah...I think that was the question alright...

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 16, 2006
  14. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > I think the question is: Do you speak French?

    Let me put it this way, if you speak French then no, the tapes are not
    available in French. However if you don't speak French or any other foreign
    language they are available in any language you want.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Feb 16, 2006
  15. CBIC

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > That's it. I want a Video with one (or more) of the MCNGP babes
    > wearing a teddy (whcih latter coes off) to read to me and demonstrate
    > concepts.
    >
    > This could be big.

    The Girls of MCNGP Gone Wild

    Yes...I think you're onto something....roll with it...

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 16, 2006
  16. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns976C75EDF4B1Bipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    kpg <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > Rowdy Yates <> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189735.htm (2/16/2006
    >> 11:32:39 AM) # CBIC wrote:
    >>> In news:MA1Jf.121425$0G.72587@dukeread10,
    >>> cmac <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >>>
    >>> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book
    >>> I have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

    >> I have these tapes that I made myself long time ago that I can sell
    >> to you for ..
    >>
    >> oh.. wait are we talkin' audio or video tapes, here?

    > That's it. I want a Video with one (or more) of the MCNGP babes
    > wearing a teddy (whcih latter coes off) to read to me and demonstrate
    > concepts.
    >
    > This could be big.

    We could put an interactive test in it. If you get a question correct they
    would do ...er..... stuff.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Feb 16, 2006
  17. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    CBIC <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189746.htm (2/16/2006
    > 11:39:29 AM) #
    >
    >> I think the question is: Do you speak French?

    > Let me put it this way, if you speak French then no, the tapes are not
    > available in French. However if you don't speak French or any other
    > foreign language they are available in any language you want.

    I see.

    Polly wolly vu wa monsur merci.

    kpg, Feb 16, 2006
  18. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    Bigus Dickus <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189747.htm (2/16/2006
    > 11:41:32 AM) #
    >>
    >> That's it. I want a Video with one (or more) of the MCNGP babes
    >> wearing a teddy (whcih latter coes off) to read to me and demonstrate
    >> concepts.
    >>
    >> This could be big.
    >>

    > The Girls of MCNGP Gone Wild
    >
    > Yes...I think you're onto something....roll with it...

    OK. I'll need to hold auditions, of course.

    kpg, Feb 16, 2006
  19. CBIC

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > OK. I'll need to hold auditions, of course.

    Yes....we'll call it MCNGP Idol

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 16, 2006
  20. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns976C76E324CF8ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    kpg <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > CBIC <> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189746.htm (2/16/2006
    >> 11:39:29 AM) #
    >>
    >>> I think the question is: Do you speak French?

    >> Let me put it this way, if you speak French then no, the tapes are
    >> not available in French. However if you don't speak French or any
    >> other foreign language they are available in any language you want.

    > I see.
    >
    > Polly wolly vu wa monsur merci.

    How many can I put you down for?
    --