    250 gb total Drive Space
    SB Audigy Platinum 2
    Dual Boot Win XP and Red Hat

    Nathan E. Jeffries, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Nathan E. Jeffries

    °Mike° Guest

    Have you ran DirectX diagnostics? Do you have the latest version
    of DirectX?

    On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 12:18:30 -0500, in
    <>
    Nathan E. Jeffries scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 30, 2003

  3. DXDIAG checks out ok. I'm running 8.1 which I think is the most current
    engine. Only happens on audio no prob. with DVD or AVI.

    Nathan E. Jeffries, Aug 31, 2003
  4. Nathan E. Jeffries

    °Mike° Guest

    The latest DirectX is v9.0b. Did this skipping start after you
    installed anything (player/codec etc.)?

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 14:44:19 -0500, in
    <>
    Nathan E. Jeffries scrawled:

    >DXDIAG checks out ok. I'm running 8.1 which I think is the most current
    >engine. Only happens on audio no prob. with DVD or AVI.
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Have you ran DirectX diagnostics? Do you have the latest version
    >> of DirectX?

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 31, 2003
  5. Nathan E. Jeffries

    goof

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I'm having this same problem... Not sure what caused it, one day my iTunes started skipping and I wondered if it was only iTunes but it's all types of files with audio/websites with audio.. I'm gonna try to wipe my computer (needs to be done anyways) and see if that corrects the problem... Doubt that helps others troubleshoot it.. But I want it fixed seeing as how my laptop is used for music 75% of the time

    goof, Jun 2, 2008