  1. Can't get an audio MSN meeting to go. Downloaded DirectX 9.0 Still not
    working.

    Any ideas?
    David Johnson, Dec 8, 2003

  2. David Johnson

    Lefty Mills Guest

    In article <>, says...
    > Can't get an audio MSN meeting to go. Downloaded DirectX 9.0 Still not
    > working.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    I too had audio problems with MSN. A GOOGLE search of "audio problems
    MSN" turned up about 81,000 hits - so you are not alone. One suggestion
    is to use an older version of one of the DLL's.
    However, I found that MSN installs a file called LoadQM.exe which runs
    every time you boot the computer. This wastes memory, and who knows what
    information is being sent to where? I deleted the program.
    I am still looking for a good program for video conferencing.
    Lefty
    Lefty Mills, Dec 8, 2003