    JOhn Guest

    I have a problem with my audio. Music and regular speech sound like the
    chipmunks. Anyone know any remedy for this.
    JOhn, Sep 7, 2006

  2. JOhn wrote:
    > I have a problem with my audio. Music and regular speech sound like the
    > chipmunks. Anyone know any remedy for this.

    Well, Have you tweaked the software for your soundcard yet, forgotten
    that you did it or, have you run a test on the soundcard itself?

    I have a Creative Labs Audigy 2ZS. On several occasions, I have put the
    wrong settings in for, the sound I want to my music. I just had to
    tweak it again to get the sound I wanted.

    Christopher
    Christopher Range, Sep 9, 2006