    Here is what I would like to do.
    From a list of 50 mp3's I would like to click on each one in the order
    I would like it played no matter in whar order they are listed.
    For instance if I click on the last one on the list it will play first
    & then the next one I click on will play will play second & so on down
    the line.I can make a play list & ckick on the middle one & it plays
    first but from there on in they play in the order they are on the play
    list.I dont like having to listen to songs in the same order I play
    them.Hope you can make sense of this.
    Thanks for any help
    MrMagoo, Dec 15, 2005

  2. MrMagoo

    TNKEV Guest

    MrMagoo wrote:
    > I have windows media player but it won't do what I want it to.
    > Here is what I would like to do.
    > From a list of 50 mp3's I would like to click on each one in the

    order
    > I would like it played no matter in whar order they are listed.
    > For instance if I click on the last one on the list it will play

    first
    > & then the next one I click on will play will play second & so on

    down
    > the line.I can make a play list & ckick on the middle one & it plays
    > first but from there on in they play in the order they are on the

    play
    > list.I dont like having to listen to songs in the same order I play
    > them.Hope you can make sense of this.
    > Thanks for any help

    click "play" then click "shuffle" or control+H

    --

    http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=rftg
    B-N-Ps, no B no Ps,no spam, trades,post,chat
    TNKEV, Dec 15, 2005

  3. MrMagoo

    Rich Wilson Guest

    "MrMagoo" <> wrote in message
    >I have windows media player but it won't do what I want it to.
    > Here is what I would like to do.
    > From a list of 50 mp3's I would like to click on each one in the order
    > I would like it played no matter in whar order they are listed.
    > For instance if I click on the last one on the list it will play first
    > & then the next one I click on will play will play second & so on down
    > the line.I can make a play list & ckick on the middle one & it plays
    > first but from there on in they play in the order they are on the play
    > list.I dont like having to listen to songs in the same order I play
    > them.Hope you can make sense of this.
    > Thanks for any help

    Tried the Shuffle mode?
    Rich Wilson, Dec 15, 2005
  4. MrMagoo

    donleo Guest

    you mean you want it to shuffle.....i dont think that player has that option
    not sure though!
    donleo, Dec 15, 2005
  5. MrMagoo

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-12-15, MrMagoo <> wrote:
    > I have windows media player but it won't do what I want it to.
    > Here is what I would like to do.
    > From a list of 50 mp3's I would like to click on each one in the order
    > I would like it played no matter in whar order they are listed.
    > For instance if I click on the last one on the list it will play first
    > & then the next one I click on will play will play second & so on down
    > the line.I can make a play list & ckick on the middle one & it plays
    > first but from there on in they play in the order they are on the play
    > list.I dont like having to listen to songs in the same order I play
    > them.Hope you can make sense of this.
    > Thanks for any help

    I think you are looking for a way to set up a 'play list'. Is there such
    a feature in your media player? I think it's pretty much a standard
    requirement these days.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Dec 15, 2005
  6. MrMagoo

    Alfred Guest

    On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:13:44 -0600, MrMagoo <>
    wrote:

    >I have windows media player but it won't do what I want it to.
    >Here is what I would like to do.
    >From a list of 50 mp3's I would like to click on each one in the order
    >I would like it played no matter in whar order they are listed.
    >For instance if I click on the last one on the list it will play first
    >& then the next one I click on will play will play second & so on down
    >the line.I can make a play list & ckick on the middle one & it plays
    >first but from there on in they play in the order they are on the play
    >list.I dont like having to listen to songs in the same order I play
    >them.Hope you can make sense of this.
    >Thanks for any help

    Open Media Player in full mode. Select the songs that you want it to
    open. On the right hand side will be the play list. Click a song and
    drag it into the position you want it. 1st, 9th last whatever. Play
    the songs. If you like that list save it as a play list and open the
    play list the next time not the songs.
    Alfred, Dec 16, 2005
  7. MrMagoo

    fred-bloggs Guest

    MrMagoo <> wrote in

    > I have windows media player but it won't do what I want it to.
    > Here is what I would like to do.
    > From a list of 50 mp3's I would like to click on each one in the order
    > I would like it played no matter in whar order they are listed.
    > For instance if I click on the last one on the list it will play first
    > & then the next one I click on will play will play second & so on down
    > the line.I can make a play list & ckick on the middle one & it plays
    > first but from there on in they play in the order they are on the play
    > list.I dont like having to listen to songs in the same order I play
    > them.Hope you can make sense of this.
    > Thanks for any help

    Try foobar2000, playback - follow cursor
    http://www.foobar2000.org/

    --
    fred
    fred-bloggs, Dec 16, 2005
  8. MrMagoo

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, MrMagoo
    <> wrote:

    > I have windows media player but it won't do what I want it to.
    > Here is what I would like to do.
    > From a list of 50 mp3's I would like to click on each one in the order
    > I would like it played no matter in whar order they are listed.
    > For instance if I click on the last one on the list it will play first
    > & then the next one I click on will play will play second & so on down
    > the line.I can make a play list & ckick on the middle one & it plays
    > first but from there on in they play in the order they are on the play
    > list.I dont like having to listen to songs in the same order I play
    > them.Hope you can make sense of this.
    > Thanks for any help

    I don't know about WMP, but in many players you either drag the songs
    up or down in the list (in iTunes you select the number header first,
    then drag), or you create a new play list and then just drag the songs
    into it in a sequence.

    Sounds like you haven't tried either method; just clicking on a track
    doesn't mean the player knows what you want it to do. (You just made up
    this idea, right?)
    Mitch, Dec 16, 2005