    I want several cd's on a dvd because my dvd-player doesn't play mp3. Is
    there some who can tell me how to make a dvd with only audio.

    Doppie

    doppie, Oct 10, 2003

  2. doppie

    Biz Guest

    There is no official standard for just cd audio(LPCM) on a DVD. Not many
    players support it, so check at www.dvdrhelp.com to see if yours does first.
    My guess is if your player doent even support mp3's, the chance of it
    supporting cd audio on a dvd is about zero...

    Biz, Oct 10, 2003

  3. doppie

    luminos Guest

    There must be a video stream (even if blank)....the standard does not permit
    audio alone.

    luminos, Oct 10, 2003