    also with the windows startup sound. The processor time % is also always
    about 50% and this without executing any major tasks, I got almost nothing
    else on my PC but XP x64.

    =?Utf-8?B?RmluYWx1c2Vy?=, Nov 7, 2005

  2. What is your sound hardware? Have you checked for 64-bit drivers?

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 7, 2005

  3. I have the soundcard that comes with the motherboard Sigmatel High definition
    Audio with 64 bits drivers I downloaded from Intel site, The thing is my PC
    is running slower than it should and it is reflecterd on the sound between
    other things I don't know exactly what is the problem, I got slower since I
    tried to install a Philips VC4U webcam and couldn't read the drivers but I
    found no information about any drivers or files copyied into the hard drive.
    My hardware is a Pentium D 820 Mounted on a Intel D945GNTLR with 512 MB
    Corsair an IDE hardrive of 50 GB, a liteon DVD burnerand, I think I'll try to
    install the latest updates of drivers to the card, although I have already
    installed the soundcard one. Thank you

    =?Utf-8?B?RmluYWx1c2Vy?=, Nov 8, 2005