    Hi, Does anyone know of a free program to rip audio from a DVD?

    Thanks

    Sam
    Sam, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Sam

    Mike Jackson Guest

    > Hi, Does anyone know of a free program to rip audio from a DVD?

    http://www.dvddecrypter.com/

    You'll probably need another program to munge the audio once you have it
    ripped. Look on www.doom9.org for whatever else you need.

    Mike Jackson
    Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
    www.dvdverdict.com
    Mike Jackson, Dec 16, 2004

  3. Sam wrote:
    > Audio from DVD?
    >
    > Hi, Does anyone know of a free program to rip audio from a DVD?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Sam

    Transcode can do it under linux.
    Nicholas Andrade, Dec 18, 2004
  4. Sam

    Frohike Guest

    "Sam" <> wrote in message
    > Audio from DVD?
    >
    > Hi, Does anyone know of a free program to rip audio from a DVD?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Sam

    I've had excellent results from a program in this site:
    http://www.xilisoft.com/
    Make sure you normalize audio. If not, some rip will sound distorted when
    you crank up the volume. I'm ripping all my concert DVDs now.
    Frohike, Dec 18, 2004