    Carl Lucas Guest

    I have a DVD (actually 2) of a concert. Is it possible to get the audio
    portion so I can create MP3's?
    Carl Lucas, Mar 16, 2007

  2. Carl Lucas

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:14:19 -0400, Carl Lucas <> wrote:

    >I have a DVD (actually 2) of a concert. Is it possible to get the audio
    >portion so I can create MP3's?

    yes
    AZ Nomad, Mar 16, 2007

  3. AZ Nomad <> wrote:

    > On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:14:19 -0400, Carl Lucas <> wrote:
    >
    > >I have a DVD (actually 2) of a concert. Is it possible to get the audio
    > >portion so I can create MP3's?

    > yes

    But it is illegal. The law requires you to watch tv when listening to
    music.
    Walter Traprock, Mar 16, 2007
  4. Carl Lucas

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:10:51 -0700, Walter Traprock <> wrote:

    >AZ Nomad <> wrote:

    >> On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:14:19 -0400, Carl Lucas <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I have a DVD (actually 2) of a concert. Is it possible to get the audio
    >> >portion so I can create MP3's?

    >> yes

    >But it is illegal. The law requires you to watch tv when listening to
    >music.

    You're permitted to turn the brighness down, but only while you're ordering
    the soundtrack CD.
    AZ Nomad, Mar 16, 2007
  5. Carl Lucas

    Stuart Guest

    "Carl Lucas" <> wrote in message
    >I have a DVD (actually 2) of a concert. Is it possible to get the audio
    >portion so I can create MP3's?

    Yes it's very easy to do - go to www.videohelp.com and do a search of the
    forum
    Stuart, Mar 16, 2007