    Your help is very much appreciated.

    Regards,

    Srini
    SriniG, Mar 17, 2010

  2. SriniG

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Your Compaq audio chipset is ADI1884, manufactured by Analog Devices.
    Unfortunately they don't post drivers for their chipsets in their web page,
    leaving that to the board manufacturers.
    You'll surely have to google for that chipset being used in another computer
    that has the drivers you need.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 17, 2010