    And the audio codec AD 1881

    The motherboard is Aopen MX3W-L I have been on the Aopen website

    But cannot work out what driver I need any help please

    donker, Mar 6, 2006

  2. donker

    old jon Guest

    "donker" <> wrote in message
    news:x7%Of.71098$...
    > Hi group
    >
    > I gave my old advent computer to a youngster to learn on
    >
    > Now the sound has gone and the recovery disc is missing
    >
    > When I go into the control panel the sound folder is missing
    >
    > I need a new driver
    >
    > The chipset is Intel 82810AGPSset
    >
    > And the audio codec AD 1881
    >
    > The motherboard is Aopen MX3W-L I have been on the Aopen website
    >
    > But cannot work out what driver I need any help please

    D\load belarc advisor, or Aida32.
    Run it on the machine to find out what audio system it has.

    www.majorgeeks.com/download1385.html ....Belarc
    www.majorgeeks.com/download181.html .....Aida

    --
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Mar 6, 2006

  3. donker

    PC Guest

    "donker" <> wrote in message
    > Hi group
    >
    > I gave my old advent computer to a youngster to learn on
    >
    > Now the sound has gone and the recovery disc is missing
    >
    > When I go into the control panel the sound folder is missing
    >
    > I need a new driver
    >
    > The chipset is Intel 82810AGPSset
    >
    > And the audio codec AD 1881
    >
    > The motherboard is Aopen MX3W-L I have been on the Aopen website
    >
    > But cannot work out what driver I need any help please

    Roy

    " the sound has gone" "cannot work out what driver I need"

    Forgive me but don't you need the sound (or audio) drivers????

    They are quite easy to find:

    http://usa.aopen.com/
    Support, top right
    Download Center
    Select a product (motherboards)
    Select the model (MX3W-L)
    Go to the bottom of the page and click on page '2'
    Download the 'Driver' 'Audio driver' for your operating system. (halfway
    down the page)

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Mar 7, 2006