    Any region will do (although tell me which you are referring to!).

    Cheers people,

    Ian Griffiths.
    Ian Griffiths, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Ian Griffiths

    SDamien3 Guest

    R1 "Basic Instinct" first edition (movie-only) has this feature.

    cheers,
    steven
    SDamien3, Oct 26, 2003

  3. R1 "Daredevil" has an audio track for the blind.
    NeoMaxiZoomDweeby, Oct 26, 2003
  4. Ian Griffiths

    Max Volume Guest

    The original release of T2 on DVD includes Descriptive Video Service.
    There's probably a website with a complete list of DVS titles.
    Max Volume, Oct 27, 2003
  5. Ian Griffiths

    Richard C. Guest

    "Ian Griffiths" <> wrote in message
    : Hey there group,
    :
    : I'm publishing a website for blind and partially sighted people, and I'm
    : trying to compile a list of DVDs that have audio descriptive tracks for the
    : blind. Publishers sites are rubbish for this kind of information, usually
    : only looking on the back of the boxes themselves will do. Currently I have
    : Crimson Tide (R2), Enemy Of The State (R2), and Die Hard With A Vengeance
    : (R2), all from my own collection. Given the extensive collections I would
    : imagine a lot of you regulars have, do you think you could do me a favour
    : and give me as much info as you can about the discs that have this feature.
    : Any region will do (although tell me which you are referring to!).
    :
    : Cheers people,
    :
    : Ian Griffiths.