    I m running msn messenger 5 on windows 98. There is no voice from
    myside in msn messenger conversation. I run audio tuning wizard but
    no voice detected message. Please help, what should i do?
    Frez, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Frez

    Travis S. Guest

    You do have a mic connected to the mic-in on your soundcard and have it
    enabled, right?

    Travis S., Nov 25, 2003

  3. Frez

    Frez Guest

    The problem started after the installation of webcam, before
    installing the audio was ok. I dont know what should i do? I
    uninstalled webcam now but audio still not working. I can hear the
    other party sound but they cannot hear me. Where is the problem.
    Please guide.I am now having msn messenger 6.1 and windows 98 SE.

    Frez, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Frez

    Frez Guest

    please help, the audio of all the programmes not working, even i m
    not able to call via PC, where is the problem?please guide me.

    Frez, Nov 27, 2003