Audio connectors on the front of the PC case.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Atreju, Aug 13, 2004.

  1. Atreju

    Atreju Guest

    On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:24:56 GMT, "Ken Smith"
    <> wrote:

    >I've also tried the manual, but it doesn't seem obvious.
    >
    >"Ken Smith" <> wrote in message news:kF7Tc.3218$...
    >> Case: Coolermaster Centurian 2
    >>

    >> I have a Mic' and headphone socket on the front of my PC and I'd like to plug the wires that are attached to them, in to my
    >> Soundblaster Live 5.1 Digital card. Where do I plug them in to?
    >>
    >> Thanks if you can help,
    >>
    >> Ken
    >>
    >> ps. I've tried the creative.products.sound_blaster.live group. But I'd be waiting ages for an answer there I think.

    If your sound card has AUX ports available you'd have to use a
    wire-set that matches their specs. Eg: In-Out-Grnd, or something like
    that. Check the specs for the sound card and for the case, then get a
    matching wire-set or make one of your own.

    ---Atreju---

    Ken Smith, Aug 13, 2004

  3. Atreju

    Ken Smith Guest