    XP Home
    SP2
    Thanks in advance!
    =?Utf-8?B?SGFtc3Rlcg==?=, Oct 11, 2005

  2. You would probably get better help if it was in a group not dedicated to
    certifications. However, it seems to me that you should try and use Windows
    Media Player to listen to these files or use a third party mp3 ripper such as
    freemp3rip. Good luck to ya!

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm11YWRpYg==?=, Oct 17, 2005

  3. I suggest spending the $20 for WinAmp Pro. It really kicks the Llamas....

    --
    Bob Christian II
    MVP - LCS

    Bob Christian, Oct 20, 2005
  4. Agreed. Winamp has been my choice for years...

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm11YWRpYg==?=, Oct 20, 2005