audigy plastium

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ionizer, Sep 7, 2004.

  1. Ionizer

    Ionizer Guest

    ">" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I want to put a barely used Creative Audigy Platinum sound card that I

    never
    > used on EBAY,

    Please define "barely used... never used." Is that like brand
    new/previously enjoyed?

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Sep 7, 2004

  2. £5 + P&p ?

    ">" <> wrote in message
    > I want to put a barely used Creative Audigy Platinum sound card that I

    never
    > used on EBAY, what would be a good reserve price? it comes with

    everything?

    George W. Wrigglesworth, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Ionizer

    > Guest

    I want to put a barely used Creative Audigy Platinum sound card that I never
    used on EBAY, what would be a good reserve price? it comes with everything?
    thanks for suggestions

    >, Sep 8, 2004
  4. Ionizer

    Allan Tipps Guest

    ">" <> wrote in message
    > I want to put a barely used Creative Audigy Platinum sound card that
    > I never used on EBAY, what would be a good reserve price? it comes
    > with everything? thanks for suggestions

    I flogged mine for about £80 IIRC although that was some time ago, over 6
    months at least.
    I had a reserve of about £40, why don't you simply have a look to see what
    others have done with similar items?

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Allan Tipps, Sep 9, 2004