    the sound card. so please if you have the sb audigy LS installation cd i'll
    be very appreciated.

    Thanks

    Nick, Jun 4, 2004

  2. Nick

    Kyle Guest

    did you try http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/ ????
    they are there!
    unless you are looking for something else

    "Nick" <> wrote in message
    : Hi could anyone help me with this? I've lost my installation
    : cd for my SB audigy LS and my computer crashed and i'd reinstalled
    : everything but my SB Audigy LS. I've been
    : asking for someone who is kind and patient enough to copy me a
    installation
    : cd or anything so that i could install
    : the SB audigy. I've tried looking everywhere on the net, forums etc. and i
    : couldn't find anything that i could install
    : the sound card. so please if you have the sb audigy LS installation cd
    i'll
    : be very appreciated.
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    :

    Kyle, Jun 4, 2004

  3. "Nick" <> wrote in message
    > Hi could anyone help me with this? I've lost my installation
    > cd for my SB audigy LS and my computer crashed and i'd reinstalled
    > everything but my SB Audigy LS. I've been
    > asking for someone who is kind and patient enough to copy me a
    > installation
    > cd or anything so that i could install
    > the SB audigy. I've tried looking everywhere on the net, forums etc. and i
    > couldn't find anything that i could install
    > the sound card. so please if you have the sb audigy LS installation cd
    > i'll
    > be very appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

    http://uk.europe.creative.com/suppo...ry=2&os=10&driverlang=1&prod=513&drivertype=1
    Took roughly 10 seconds to find that
    5-6 meg download
    HTH

    Gaz

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Jun 4, 2004