  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Who is the target audience for the MCDST certification?

    Guest, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear <> say in
    news:5d5a01c52410$8fdc18d0$:

    > Who is the target audience for the MCDST certification?

    "The Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) credential
    proves that you have the skills to successfully support end users and to
    successfully troubleshoot desktop environments running on the Microsoft
    Windows operating system."

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.asp#AUDIENCE

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-272.asp#AUDIENCE

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Is this yours? Your dog left it on my lawn...

    Neil, Mar 8, 2005

  3. And to think some people say we don't help!

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..